Adapted to fully remote, our Alzhiemer’s Disease and Related Dementia (ADRD) Geriatric Healthcare Series begins January 5th, 2021. Help your geriatric population achieve optimum health. Learn the latest tips, treatments and guidelines for improving health in older adults in these new lectures. Earn 1.5 contact hours per lecture, a total of 15 credits for the entire series.
- Sen. Collins Speaks Out on Need for Geriatric Doctors, NBC News Center
- Urging Senate to Increase Support for Geriatrics Training, GSA Member Shares Innovative Care Model, Gerontological Society of America
- UW Physician Testifies in Senate HELP Committee, UW Federal Relations
Opioid Dependence in Older Adults
- What You Need to Know About Opioid Dependence in Older Patients – 15 min Project ECHO – Geriatrics Didactic
- New Guidelines for Opioid Prescribing and What They Mean for Elders with Chronic Pain – 75 min Geriatric Healthcare Lecture