Help your geriatric population achieve optimum health. Learn the latest tips, treatments and guidelines for improving health in older adults in these new lecture series. These easy-to-use courses let you watch one lecture or the entire series. Earn 1.5 contact hours per lecture. Watch and earn up to 30 contact hours.
We’re a federally funded regional center that conducts inter-professional education and training programs to improve the primary care of older adults in the Northwest United States.
Our mission is to lead the Pacific Northwest in optimizing primary care of older adults through collaborative education, traineeships, client engagement, and enhanced community-clinical linkages.
- Collaboration – collaborating with partners in communities and clinical settings and bridging these two worlds.
- Client Engagement – fostering knowledge, skill, and confidence of patients (and their family and caregivers) to manage their personal health and care.
- Equity – focusing on vulnerable groups (rural, underserved, diverse, and disadvantaged populations) to improve health and reduce disparities amongst older adults.
- Develop clinical training environments integrating geriatrics and primary care.
- Develop providers who can address the needs of older adults.
- Deliver community-based programs that provide patients, families and care-givers with knowledge and skills to improve health outcomes and quality of care for older adults.
- Provide Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias (ADRD) education to families, caregivers, direct care workers and health professions students, faculty, and providers.