Geriatric Healthcare SeriesContinuing Nursing Education
We partner with the University of Washington’s Continuing Nursing Education to offer the Geriatric Healthcare Series in an online format.
- Watch lectures anytime, online.
- Earn continuing education credits for a nominal fee.
- Watch as few or as many lectures as you like.
- Watch lectures that are important to you and your practice.
General Geriatrics 2017
- The Role of Area Agencies on Aging and Disabilities in Geriatric Healthcare – Allison Boll and Melissa Ensey
- Medicare 101: The Basic A-B-C-Ds – Barbara Cochrane
- The Alphabet Soup of Medicare Provisions Under the ACA – May Reed
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia – John Gore
- De-Prescribing – Stephen Thielke
- HIV in Older Adults – Wayne McCormick
- Heart Failure in Older Adults: A Focus on Multi-Morbidity – Michael Chen
- Developmental Disabilities in Older Adults – Jenny Roraback-Carson
- Geriatric Oral Health – Susanne Kölare Jeffrey
- Kidney Disease and Functional Decline in Older Adults – Bob Roshanravan
Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias 2017
- Caring for the Caregiver Lianne Hirano
- Dementia Stephen Thielke
- Differential Diagnosis of Dementia, Delirium and Depression Emily Trittschuh
- Driving and Dementia Kristoffer Rhoads
- End of Life Care in Patients with Dementia: Palliative Care and Hospice Wayne McCormick
- Heathy Brain Aging and Dementia Prevention Emily Trittschuh
- Herbals, Supplements and Dementia Gail Anderson
- Maximizing Quality of Life for Older Adults Across the Cognitive Continuum Susan McCurry
- Safe and Rational Prescribing in Cognitive Impairment Stephen Thielke
- Using Family Dynamics to Cope with Dementia Marty Richards
Questions? Just let us know.